Thursday 27 September 2007

Discontent.

I have heard that grumbles persist about the flag being stuck at half mast. One director, a A.E. said when asked about it. "I don't want to hear another thing said about the flag".

Another director G.A. asked why it was so important. The mind starts to boggle at such answers. Well, I suppose if they have no pride whatever in the club they started, we can all expect to see a decline in other matters. It is a shame because I always enjoy the course and the views. It has a lot going for it.

I have to admit, the flag, hanging as it does, looks decidedly sloppy.

"You can always tell the sort of man you are dealing with by the state of his shoes", we were taught at school. I presume much the same can be said about club flag staffs.

I find it hard to believe that two directors have never heard of Public Relations and Company Image in the 21st century.

No comments: